All my materials and supplies are bought from local businesses.
Every euro spent generates twice as much income for the Irish economy, as well as supporting my immediate community.
Energy Efficiency – Saving today to survive tomorrow
Every effort is made to limit and continually reduce our carbon footprint:
- We recycle all paper and packaging.
- We use washable blankets and towels instead of disposable ones, which are washed and air dried in between each client.
- All electronics and lighting is turned off wherever possible.
- I commute from a close distance.
- We only use organic certified products handmade in Ireland during our treatments.
- Our studio is brightly decorated, allowing sunlight from the windows to give warmth and light. Wherever possible we open windows and during the summer time we offer alfresco reflexology treatments.
Sharing knowledge – Community over profit
Happy Feet Reflexology’s founder, Anita Siegl is a member of international networks of reflexologists, business leaders, the Irish Reflexologists’ Institute ensuring our practices are up to date with the latest research and technologies.
Anita recently held a community conversation for Facebook Ireland on Building Sustainable Recovery.
A conversation about how recovery can open up an opportunity to think about sustainability not just in enterprise models, but also in environmental concerns and the role technology can play in staying environmentally Green and economically sustainable.